“The Commission has uploaded the e-Admit cards CS (Main) Examination, 2022 on its
website. The eligible candidates are advised to download their e-Admit Cards and take
a printout thereof. No paper Admit Card will be issued for this examination by the
Commission.” official notification reads.
Candidates can now download the UPSC IAS 2022 admit card from the official websites:
To download the UPSC IAS mains admit card 2022, candidates need to enter their login credentials either registration number or roll number and date of birth.
Candidates must carry the UPSC CSE mains admit card 2022 to the exam centre for verification purposes. They are also required to carry an original valid ID proof such as Aadhaar card, Pan card, driving license, or passport.
UPSC CSE Main Exam 2022 Calender
|Date||Morning Shift||Afternoon Shift|
|September 16, 2022||Paper – I (Essay)||—|
|September 17, 2022||Paper-II (General Studies – I)||Paper-III (General Studies-II)|
|September 18, 2022||Paper-IV (General Studies-III)||Paper-V (General Studies-IV)|
|September 24, 2022||Paper-A (Indian Language)||Paper-B (English)|
|September 25, 2022||Paper-VI(Optional Subject-Paper-1)||Paper-VII(Optional Subject-Paper-2)|
Steps to download the mains UPSC IAS admit card 2022
Candidates can follow the below-given detailed steps to download the admit card for UPSC CSE main exam 2022:
1. Visit the official website – upsc.gov.in.
2. Click on the link that reads “e-Admit Card: Civil Service (Main) Examination, 2022” on the what’s new section on the home page.
3. Now, click on the UPSC CSE mains admit card 2022 link.
4. You are advised to read the important instruction and select one option either registration number or roll number and enter date of birth and verification code.
5. The UPSC IAS admit card will appear on your screen.
6. Download and take a printout of the UPSC CSE admit card 2022 for future reference.
Candidates must carry UPSC CSE admit card 2022 for verification purposes on the exam day.