With the declaration of results, the marks of recommended candidates have also been released by the Commission. Candidates who appeared in CDS 2 OTA examination may now check their scorecard by visiting the official website of Union Public Service Commission i.e.; upsc.gov.in. Here is how to check scorecards.
CDS 2, 2021: How To Check Marks?
Candidates are advised to follow these steps to check their CDS 2 OTA marks.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC; upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the home page click on the link which reads ‘Marks of Recommended Candidates: Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021’
- Step 3: A new page will appear on the screen with a PDF file.
- Step 4: Find your name here.
- Step 5: From here you may also download the PDF and take a print out for future reference.
Keep visiting us for more exam related updates.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 13:39 [IST]