Candidates who are interested and fulfils the eligibility criteria may now apply directly by visiting the official website of TSPSC i.e. tspsc.gov.in. The last date to apply is September 6, 2022. Applications on or before the last date will only be accepted by the Commission. Know how to apply?
TSPSC DAO 2022: How To Apply?
Candidates are advised to follow this step by step procedure to apply for the post of District Accounts Officer in the State of Telangana.
- Step 1: Please visit the official website of TSPSC: tspsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage click on the link New Registration.
- Step 3: After the registration, login with the generated ID and password.
- Step 4: Complete the application process by entering required details and uploading essential documents.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee.
- Step 6: Download the final application form and take a printout for future reference.
TSPSC DAO 2022 Details
A candidate who is going to apply must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognised University and should fall under the age group of 18 to 44 years as on July 1, 2022.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written examination which is tentatively scheduled in the month of December, 2022. TSPSC will hire 53 shortlisted candidates for the post of District Accounts Officer.
Keep visiting us for more exam and career related updates.