The Class 10 Supplementary Exam in the state was conducted from August 2 to August 8, 2022, at various exam centres. The TN 10th supplementary results will be made available to candidates on the official site of DGE, Chennai on dge.tn.nic.in, once the result is announced.
Websites On Which Class 10 Supplementary Result Will Be Available
How to check TN SSLC Supplementary Results 2022?
Candidates are advised to follow the below given steps to check SSLC Result 2022-
1. Go to the official website at dge.tn.gov.in
2. Click on the link that reads ‘SSLC Examination’ under the ‘Latest Notifications about Examinations’ section.
3. Fill in the exam roll number, date of birth and captcha code on this new page and click submit.
4. The TN SSLC Supplementary mark sheet will be displayed on the screen.
5. Download and take a printout of the same for future use.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Saturday, August 20, 2022, 15:29 [IST]