The Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu will close the TN NEET counselling 2022 registration today, October 3, 2022 for both government and management quota seats. NEET counselling registration for Tamil Nadu started on September 22, 2022.
Candidates who want to take admission in MBBS, BDS degree courses in Tamil Nadu government medical and dental colleges, Government seats in self-financing medical, dental colleges and ESIC Medical College and PGIMSR, KK Nagar, Chennai affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University apply for the counselling as today is the last date.
Details of TN NEET Counselling
- In accordance with the government quota merit list, 30% seats of Christian Medical College, Vellore will be filled by the state government following its policy of reservation strictly.
- 20% of seats of Christian Medical College, Vellore will be filled from the candidates who belong to Christian Minority List and are native of Tamil Nadu.
- The application form fee is Rs 500. Special category should pay an additional fee of Rs 100.
- All scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates of Tamil Nadu native are exempted from the application fee.
Check all details, click here.
TN NEET Counselling 2022: Eligibility Criterias
Candidates can check the eligibility criterias to apply for NEET UG Counselling 2022 Tamil Nadu below.
- Candidates should be Native of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates belonging to other states and residing in Tamil Nadu cannot claim nativity of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates who have appeared for NEET UG 2022 as a native of another state, cannot apply as a native of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidate to obtain minimum of marks at 50th percentile in NEET to MBBS, BDS courses held for the said academic year.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, having minimum marks of 40th percentile will be able to apply.
- Minimum of 50% marks obtained together in these subjects physics, chemistry, botany, zoology, biology, bio-technology at the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open School or as private candidates shall not be eligible.