SSCO CPO 2022 Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission has updated candidates for the notification for 4300 posts. These posts of Sub Inspector are under Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF).
Out of the total 4300 vacancies- 228 vacancies are for Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police, 3960 are for Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPF, and the rest 112 are for Sub-Inspector (Exe.) Female in Delhi Police.
SSO CPO 2022 Eligibility
The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 is Graduation from a recognized university or equivalent, and the age of the candidates should be 20 to 25 years as of January 01 2022. The online application window for SSC CPO 2022 will be from August 10 to 30.
SSC CPO 2022 Important Dates
SSC CPO 2022 Registration Starting Date- August 10 2022
SSC CPO 2022 Registration Last Date- August 30 2022
Last date for generation of offline Challan- August 30 2022
Last date for online fee payment- August 31 2022
Last date for payment through Challan- August 31 2022
SSC CPO 2022 Application Edit Date- September 01
SSC CPO Paper 1 Date- November 2022
SSC CPO 2022 Salary
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: – Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police – Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
Selection Process for SSC CPO Recruitment 2022
The SSC CPO selection will be made in 5 stages:
Stage 1: Paper-I Online Exam
Stage 2: Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET)
Stage 3: Paper-II Descriptive Type Test
Stage 4: Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Stage 5: Document Verification
SSC CPO Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2022
Subjects will be General Knowledge and Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence and Reasoning and English Comprehension.
Each subject will have 50 questions. Each question will be of one mark. However, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. The time allotted is 2 hours.
SSC CPO 2022 Documents
Candidates are advised to keep the relevant details and documents handy before filling the SSC CPO application form 2022- Scanned photograph and signature, active mobile number and email, Aadhar card, and educational mark sheet.
SSC CPO 2022 Fee
The fee for applying for SSC CPO 2022 is Rs. 100/-. Women/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen (ESM) candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
Steps to fill the SSC CPO Application Form 2022
Candidates can be advised to follow the below-mentioned steps to fill and submit the SSC CPO application 2022 form successfully.
1. Visit the SSC official website – SSC.nic.in.
2. Now, click on the ‘One Time Registration” link
3. Fill in all the required details in the SSC CPO registration form 2022.
4. After successfully registering, the SSC PO exam login credentials will be sent to your registered mobile number and email id.
5. Fill in the login credentials and click on the “Apply” link in the “Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2022” Section under the “Latest Notifications” tab.
6. Fill out the SSC CPO application form. Click on the ‘I agree’ check box and submit. Pay the fee.
7. You can take a printout of the SSC CPO application form 2022 for future use.
Only candidates who successfully submit the SSC CPO application form will be issued the SSC CPO admit card 2022.