RPVT Answer Key 2022
The RPVT answer key 2022 was released on September 15, 2022. Now, after OMR release candidates can check their marked responses in the answer key for RPVT 2022 using the OMR response sheet. It will help candidates to calculate their closest scores using the response and OMR sheet.
How to download the RPVT 2022 OMR sheet?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to download RPVT OMR Sheet.
1. Go to the official website- rajuvas.org
2. Click on link which reads, “RPVT OMR sheet 2022”.
3. Login using RPVT login credentials.
4. After logging in, you will be able to download the RPVT OMR sheet 2022.
How to calculate marks as per RPVT answer key 2022?
Once you download the RPVT 2022 answer key, candidates must follow these steps to analyse their closet scores.
1. Download the RPVT answer key and keep the PDF document open. Download from here.
2. Match your OMR answer with the RPVT answer key.
3. For each correct answer, add four marks and for each wrong mark, deduct 1 mark from the final score. Calculate your scores.
What after the RPVT OMR sheet 2022?
The RPVT 2022 result will be published by authorities on the official website of all the candidates who have appeared in the RPVT exam. The RPVT results will be displayed as a merit list. Through the RPVT exam, 505 seats for BVSc. & A.H. will be filled in 10 colleges.
What to do in case of grievances?
Candidates can submit their grievances with supporting documents to the Convener, RPVT-2022 by E-mail before the last date.
What happens if any question is wrong ?
If you find any question wrong in the question booklet of RPVT 2022 report it to the Convener RPVT-2022 with in the given time, the same will be referred to expert committee of concerned subject and if expert committee finds it as wrong question, the specific question will be deleted. The remaining questions will be considered for considering the result. The decision of the expert committee in this regard will be final.