The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released an official notification for recruitment to the posts of Grade 2 Teacher or Senior Teacher. The willing and interested candidates can apply online for the posts through the RPSC official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 11 April 2022 onwards. The last date to submit the online application form is 10 May 2022.
RPSC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
A total of 9760 vacancies need to be filled for the posts of Senior Teachers through RPSC Recruitment 2022. The vacancies are available for 1668 English Teachers, 1298 Hindi, 1613 Maths, 1800 Sanskrit, 1565 Science, 1640 SST, 70 Punjabi, and 106 Urdu Teachers.
Candidates should check the official notification PDF for details regarding vacancies for RPSC Recruitment 2022.
RPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have a Graduation Degree or equivalent examination recognised by UGC in the concerned subject from a recognised institute. Candidates should check the official notification PDF for details regarding eligibility criteria for RPSC Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit: The candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years of age. The age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
|Name of the Post||Senior Teacher|
|Organisation||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Degree or equivalent examination recognised by UGC|
|Industry||Govt. of Rajasthan|
|Application Start Date||11 April 2022|
|Application End Date||10 May 2022|
RPSC Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
Candidates belonging to Gen and OBC/BC of CL need to pay an application fee of Rs. 350, while those belonging to NCL OBC/MBC and EWS need to pay Rs. 250, and SC/ST candidates Rs. 150.
RPSC Recruitment 2022: Selection Process And Pay Scale
The candidates applying for RPSC Recruitment 2022 for Senior Teachers posts will be selected on the basis of a Competitive Exam. The exam will consist of 500 marks. The paper will be in Multiple Choice format.
For details regarding the pay scale for 9760 RPSC Senior Teacher vacancies, candidates should refer to the official notification PDF.
RPSC Recruitment 2022: How To Apply
The candidates who are eligible for the RPSC Recruitment 2022 can apply online through the official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The candidates need to fill in all the required details along with the relevant documents to complete the application process. The application forms can be submitted from 11 April 2022 onwards till 10 May 2022.
Download the RPSC Recruitment 2022 notification PDF for Senior Teacher posts here
- WCD Odisha Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 For 723 Posts, Apply Online At wcd.odisha.gov.in Before April 16
- ECIL Recruitment 2022 For 1625 Junior Technician Posts, Apply Online At ecil.co.in Before April 11
- KSP Recruitment 2022 For 3500 Armed Police Constables, Download Karnataka Police APC Notification
- SGPGI Recruitment 2022 For 454 Group B And C Posts, Apply Online Before April 19 On sgpgims.org.in
- NTPC Executive Notification 2022 Released For 55 Executive Jobs In NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
- AASC Recruitment 2022 For 13300 Class IV Staff Jobs In AASC Notification For Class IV Staff Download
- BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 For 40506 Bihar Head Teacher Jobs In Bihar Primary Schools
- NFL Recruitment 2022 For 49 Senior Consultant And Consultant Jobs At NFL Punjab Bathinda Unit