The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an official notification inviting applications for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO), Group B under Odisha Fisheries Cadre and ARD Department. The willing and interested candidates can apply through online mode for the OPSC Recruitment 2022 at the official website opsc.gov.in. The candidates can apply online for OPSC AFO posts from 04 April 2022 onwards till 04 May 2022.
OPSC AFO Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
A total of 177 vacancies for Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO) posts need to be filled by Fisheries and ARD Department through OPSC Recruitment 2022 drive.
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
OPSC AFO Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a Degree in Bachelor of Fishery Science (B. F. Sc.) from any recognized institute.
Age Limit: The candidate must be at least 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age to apply for OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer posts.
|Name of the Post||Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO)|
|Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Bachelor of Fishery Science (B. F. Sc.)|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 in Level – 10|
|Industry||Govt. of Odisha|
|Application Start Date||04 April 2022|
|Application End Date||04 May 2022|
OPSC AFO Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
The candidate is required to pay an application fee of Rs. 500 for the General category. The SC/ST reserved candidates have been exempted from the payment of the examination fee.
OPSC AFO Recruitment 2022: Selection Process And Pay Scale
The candidates for OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO) post will be selected on the basis of a Written Examination and Viva Voce Test. The written exam will take place in Cuttack, as well as Bhubaneshwar, Balasore, Berhampur, Sambalpur depending on the number of candidates from the respective zones.
The selected candidates will be paid a salary of Rs. 44,900 in Level – 10 of ORSP Rules, 2017 including Dearness and other Allowances.
OPSC AFO Recruitment 2022: How To Apply
The interested candidates can apply online for OPSC Recruitment 2022 for the post of Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO) through the official website opsc.gov.in. The candidates need to fill in all the required details and upload the relevant documents to complete the application process. The online application process will start from 04 April 2022 onwards. The last date to submit the application form is 04 May 2022.
- TNPSC Recruitment 2022 For 626 Assistant Engineer And Other Jobs, Apply Before May 3 On tnpsc.gov.in
- WCD Odisha Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 For 723 Posts, Apply Online At wcd.odisha.gov.in Before April 16
- RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2022 For 6406 Grama Panchayat Secretary And SDA Assistant Notification
- IGNOU PhD Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared At ignou.nta.ac.in, Here’s How To Download Scorecard
- Kashiyatra 2022: IIT Varanasi (BHU) Annual Social Cultural Fest Kashiyatra
- NEET UG 2022 Notification Registration Update: Check Steps To Fill Application Form And Exam Dates
- Bihar Police SI Sergeant Admit Card 2022: Download BPSSC PSI Sergeant Mains Call Letter Direct Link