The Medical Counselling Committe (MCC) has released the schedule for 15% all India quota (AIQ), deemed and central university National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) Counselling. However, many states have already started the MBBS, BDS, and postgraduate counselling for admission to medical courses based on the NEET 2022 scores.
NEET state counselling is ongoing in states including Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, and Punjab. The CEE (Commissioner for Entrance Examinations) on October 7 released the Kerala NEET PG 2022 counselling first phase allotment list on the official website, cee.kerala.gov.in.
The MCC has suggested that states begin NEET state counselling from October 17th and recommended that the last date of joining should be November 4, 2022. As per the tentative schedule, the last date to join after the mop-up round and stray round is December 20, 2022.The MCC also announced that the classes for MBBS, BDS, and BSc nursing courses for the academic year 2022 will start on November 15, 2022.
The state medical counselling authorities have announced separate counselling schedules on their official websites. Recently, UP NEET PG 2022 counselling and MP NEET 2022 counselling schedules were revised.
- Go to the official website of the Medical Counselling Committee at mcc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Medical UG Counselling” section.
- The link for registration will display on your screen. Click on it.
- Fill in all the required information and register on the portal.
- Now log in and fill in the application form.
- Upload documents, pay the registration fee, and submit the form.
- Appear for the NEET 2022 counselling choice filling and locking.
- Seat allotment result announcement.
- Report to the allotted Medical/Dental college.
- Take a printout of the application form for the future use.
Other Vacancy Also Read:
- Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) Notification 2022
- Recruitment of Airport Authority of India (AAI) For the post of Senior Assistant & Junior Assistant 2022
- Recruitment of ASRB 2022-Online apply for the 349 posts
- Recruitment of NICS 2022-Apply Online For 110 Professional Post
- Odisha Diploma Entrance Exam 2022 Re-open Apply Now