One of the most important roles in our life is that of the doctor. We frequently hear that because of their ability to save lives, doctors are second God. Every year on July 1st, people celebrate “National Doctors’ Day” to honour their contributions. The occasion serves to remind people of the efforts and sacrifices made by medical professionals. The day also marks the birth and death anniversary of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, the second chief minister of West Bengal and a physician.
People honour the doctors’ and healthcare providers’ enthusiasm on this day since they devote their lives to making sure patients are healthy. The Indian Medical Association (IMA) first marked National Doctors’ Day in 1991.
Here are some quotes, wishes, and messages to share with your doctors to express gratitude. Furthermore, it can be used as Instagram, WhatsApp, and Facebook statuses as well.
- Happy Doctor’s Day! You’re the true HERO of our universe!
- Happy doctor’s day to all the doctors out there who work hard every day to save a life.
- Wishing a very Happy Doctor’s Day! Thank you for your service to humanity! I salute you!
- Happy Doctor’s Day to all the doctors across the globe! May you be blessed with the happiness and love that you have given to society!
- Happy Doctor’s Day It always feels great to be a part of this noble profession!
- “It is certainly not easy to be a doctor because you have to think of your patients before yourself. Happy Doctor’s Day to you.”
- “There are many sacrifices and lots of hard work go into becoming a successful doctor. Wishing a very Happy Doctor’s Day to one such wonderful doctor.”
- “Medicines cure diseases, but only doctors can cure patients.” – Carl Jung
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others”-Mahatma Gandhi
- “The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.”-Thomas Edison
- I am a doctor – it’s a profession that may be considered a special mission, a devotion. It calls for involvement, respect and willingness to help all other people.” -Ewa Kopacz
- “Observation, Reason, Human Understanding, Courage; these make the physician.” -Martin H. Fischer
- “Wear the white coat with dignity and pride, It is an honor and privilege to get to serve the public as a physician.” -Bill H. Warren