The KTET 2022 Schedule has been released for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) 2022 category I, II, III, and IV exams by the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan. The KTET 2022 will take place in an offline mode on May 4 and 5 for all category papers in two-shifts, morning and afternoon, according to a notice posted on the official website, ktet.kerala.gov.in.
The category I paper will be conducted from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on the first day of the exam, followed by the category II examination from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. On May 5, the second day of the KTET, the paper for category III will take place in the morning shift, followed by the paper for category IV in the afternoon shift, like on the first day.
The KTET 2022 registration process began on February 9, 2022. The KTET application deadline was earlier set for February 16, 2022, however, it was later extended to February 19, 2022. The Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (KTET) is a state-level exam that determines whether or not teachers in lower primary, upper primary, and high school levels are eligible to teach.
KTET 2022 Schedule
|Exam||Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) 2022 Category I, II, III, and IV Exams|
|Organiser||Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan|
|Exam Date||May 4 and 5, 2022|
|Admit Card Date||April 25, 2022|
Meanwhile, on April 25, the admit cards for KTET 2022 will be made available online. By using their login credentials, candidates will be able to download the admit card. Candidates should note that without a printed copy of their admit card in the appropriate format, no candidate will be able to appear in KTET 2022.
KTET 2022 Schedule: Exam Pattern
There will be 150 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) in KTET 2022, each carrying one mark. The exam will last 2 hours and 30 minutes for each paper. Candidates will receive one mark for each right answer. There are no negative markings.
KTET 2022 Schedule: Passing Marks
Candidates for the KTET for lower primary classes must have received a minimum of 45 percent in class 12 or equivalent degrees. Those interested in teaching positions in upper primary classes must have a bachelor’s degree in any field, while candidates interested in teaching jobs in high school courses must have a BEd degree in addition to a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 45 percent.
- WCD Odisha Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 For 723 Posts, Apply Online At wcd.odisha.gov.in Before April 16
- ECIL Recruitment 2022 For 1625 Junior Technician Posts, Apply Online At ecil.co.in Before April 11
- KSP Recruitment 2022 For 3500 Armed Police Constables, Download Karnataka Police APC Notification
- SGPGI Recruitment 2022 For 454 Group B And C Posts, Apply Online Before April 19 On sgpgims.org.in
- NTPC Executive Notification 2022 Released For 55 Executive Jobs In NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
- AASC Recruitment 2022 For 13300 Class IV Staff Jobs In AASC Notification For Class IV Staff Download
- BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 For 40506 Bihar Head Teacher Jobs In Bihar Primary Schools
- NFL Recruitment 2022 For 49 Senior Consultant And Consultant Jobs At NFL Punjab Bathinda Unit