Candidates should note that the last date to apply for PGTTCE is September 23, 2022. The examination is to be conducted to fill 2855 vacant regular posts and 265 backlog vacancies. Once the application date begins, candidates will be able to apply for the pst by downloading the application form from Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission’s official website i.e. jssc.nic.in. Know details here.
JSSC PGT 2022: Important Dates
- Application begins on: August 25, 2022
- Last date to apply: September 23, 2022
- Application Edit date: September 29 to October 1, 2022
- PGTTCE Date: To be announced
Jharkhand PGT 2022: Eligibility
- Candidates must possess the Post Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with 50% marks
- The minimum age should be 21 years.
- The Maximum age should not exceed 40 years.
Jharkhand PGTTCE: Salary
Shortlisted candidates will be paid a sum of Rs. 47,600 to Rs. 1,51,100 on monthly basis.
Jharkhand PGT Vacancy Details
The recruitment is to be done to fill 3120 posts of teachers in Jharkhand. Here are the details of PGTTCE 2022.
|Subject Name||Regular||TGT Reserve||Backlog||Backlog TGT Reserved|
JSSC PGTTCE 202: How To Apply?
Candidates are advised to follow these steps to apply for Jharkhand Eligibility Test 2022.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Jharkhand SSC i.e. Go to the official website of JSSC; www.jssc.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage click on the link which reads Online Application for PGTTCE-2022, and register yourself.
- Step 3: Now click on candidate login with registration number and password.
- Step 4: Fill up essential details and upload required documents.
- Step 5: Click on submit button and pay application fee.
- Step 6: After the whole process is done, download the final application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Careerindia wishes you Good Luck. Keep visiting us for more career related updates.