What are the different stages of the JoSAA 2022 counselling process?
- Choice Filling,
- Allotment of Seats
- Admission Confirmation after the payment of fees
Important facts about JoSAA
- JoSAA is meant for candidates who have qualified for either JEE Main or JEE Advanced.
- Through JoSAA, Candidates are allotted seats across various IITs, NITs, and other government Technical colleges.
- Qualified engineering aspirants get seats according to their merit, preferences and availability of seats in the participating institutions.
What is JoSAA & why I haven’t heard it before?
- The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2022 has been set up by the Ministry of Education as a single platform to manage and regulate the joint seat allocation for admissions to 114 institutes for the academic year 2022-23.
- This includes 23 IITs, 31 NITs, IIEST Shibpur, 26 IIITs and 33 Other-Government Funded Technical Institutes (Other-GFTIs).
- You haven’t heard the name before because it is a newly built authority.
Know the complete JoSAA 2022 counselling schedule and documents required
|JoSAA 2022 registration/choice filling||September 12, 2022|
|Registration for AAT qualified candidates||September 17, 2022|
|JoSAA mock seat allocation-1 based on the choices filled-in by candidates||September 18, 2022|
|Display of JoSAA mock seat allotment 2||September 20, 2022|
|JoSAA 2022 registration ends||September 21, 2022|
|JoSAA seat allotment – Round 1||September 23, 2022|
|Online reporting: fee payment / document upload / response by candidate to query (if required) (Round 1)||September 23 to 26, 2022|
|Last day to respond to query (Round 1)||September 27, 2022|
|JoSAA round 2 seat allotment||September 28, 2022|
Steps to complete JoSAA 2022 registration process
Want to know how to register for JoSAA 2022? below is the step-by-step process
- Visit the website: josaa.nic.in.
- Click on the registration link.
- Enter the credentials required for registration
- Enter basic details such as the candidate’s nationality, state code of eligibility, gender and more.
- Review the details and re-confirm it.
- Be careful with filling in personal information. Once filled, you can’t modify anything except the contact information
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 17:54 [IST]