The JEE Mains session 2 examination for admission in academic year 2022-23 are scheduled to be held from July 25 to July 30, 2022. Examination will be conducted in more than 500 Indian Cities and in 17 Cities abroad. This year around 6,29,778 students registered to appear in JEE Mains 2022 session 2 examination. Here is how to download the admit card?
JEE Main Session 2 Hall Ticket: How to Download?
Students are advised to follow the steps given below to download their JEE Main Admit card.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of National Testing Agency: jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the link , “JEE Main 2022 Admit Card”.
- Step 3: Enter the login credentials such as application number, password and security text given in the box.
- Step 4: Now the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: From here you may download the admit card and take a print out to bring it to the examination hall.
Documents To Carry In Examination Centre
The Joint Entrance Examination, Mains session 2, will be started from July 25, 2022. Students are advised to follow the instructions carefully mentioned in the admit card. These are the documents to carry to the examination hall.
Carry the printout of your Admit card with a Self Declaration available on NTA website.
Passport size photographs to be pasted on the attendance sheets.
A fine ball point pen.
You also can bring a transparent water bottle and hand sanitiser.
Careerindia wishes you Good Luck. Keep updated with us regarding upcoming examinations and results.