The NTA conducts an entrance exam for admission to the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)- MBA (International Business) Programme 2023-25. The IIFT 2023 admission process comprises stages like Computer Based Test, Group Discussion(GD)/Extempore, Writing Skills Assessment, and Personal Interview(PI). The IIFT 2023 entrance exam is scheduled to be held on December 18, 2022. Read this article to get complete details on the IIFT 2023.
IIFT 2023: Important Dates
The important dates associated with IIFT 2023 are shared below:
Online Submission of Application Form: 30.09.2022 to 14.11.2022 (Up to 05:00 PM)
Last date of successful transaction of fee: 14.11.2022 (Upto 11:50 PM)
Correction in Particulars of Application Form: 16.11.2022 to 20.11.2022
Downloading of Admit Cards: To be announced later
Date of Examination: 18.12.2022(Sunday)
Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys: To be announced later
Declaration of Result: To be announced later
IIFT 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfill the IIFT 2023 eligibility criteria before applying for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
There is no age limit for appearing in this IIFT 2023 examination.
For General / Reserved Category Candidates: Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with minimum 50% marks [45% in case of the candidates belonging to SC, ST, and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories].
For Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidates: Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration with minimum 50% marks.
How to apply online for IIFT 2023?
Follow the steps shared below to apply online for IIFT 2023 for a seamless experience:
1 Go to the official IIFT NTA website.
2 Register yourself with your Email ID and Mobile No.
3 Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system-generated Application No.
4 Upload Photographs, Signatures, and other documents in the prescribed format.
5 Pay IIFT 2023 application fee using ICICI Payment Gateway through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI.
6 Download save and print copies of the Confirmation Page after successful payment of the fee and keep copies safely for future usage.
IIFT 2023 Application Fees
Candidates can pay IIFT 2023 application fees using ICICI Payment Gateway through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI. The application fees for all the category will be as follow:
- General/General-EWS / OBC-NCL*/ Wards of Kashmiri Migrants and Kashmiri Pandits / Kashmiri Hindu Families (Non-Migrants) living in Kashmir Valley: Rs. 2500/- SC/ST/PwD/Third Gender: Rs. 1250/-
- For Foreign Nationals/NRIs: US$ 200 / Rs. 15,000/-
IIFT 2023: Documents Required
Candidates are required to have the following documents ready to avoid any delay in IIFT 2023 registration possess
- Scanned Copies of Photograph
- Scanned Copies of Signature
- Scanned Copies of Educational Qualification
- Scanned Copies of Certificates indicating Category and/or Subcategory, as applicable.
- Valid Photo ID Proof
IIFT 2023 Exam Pattern
The major highlights for the IIFT 2023 exam pattern are shared below:
- Mode of Test: Computer-Based Test
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice Questions-Objective type
- Duration of the test: 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Medium of Question Paper: English
- Subjects: Quantitative Analysis, Reading Comprehension & Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness