HPCET; Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance exam. HPCET is conducted every year by Himachal Pradesh Technical University for students to get admission to various Undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Students qualifying HPCET 2022 exam will be eligible to get admission based on the merit list and their scores of JEE Mains 2022 for B.Tech courses.
How To Check HPCET Result 2022?
Students are advised to follow the steps given below to check their scorecards.
- Step 1: visit the official website i.e. himtu.ac.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link which reads “direct link to check the HPCET Result 2022.”
- Step 3: On this page enter the login credentials carefully.
- Step 4: Now the HPCET 2022 scorecard will be on the screen.
- Step 5: From here you can download the scorecard and take a printout for future reference.
HPCET 2022 Exam Highlight
|Name of the exam||Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test|
|Examination Conducting Authority||Himachal Pradesh Technical University|
|Mode of the exam||Offline i.e. Pen-Paper based|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Type and Number of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions, 150 marks|
|HPCET 2022 date to apply||April 21 to June 18, 2022|
|Date of Exam||July 10, 2022|
|Announcement of Results||July 20, 2022|
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 13:38 [IST]