All the qualified candidates of HCS Preliminary Test 2021 now must visit the official site hpsc.gov.in to check the dates and place of Main Exam of HCS (Executive Branch) & Others Allied Services 2021.
For the uninitiated, HCS stands for Haryana Civil Service and the result for preliminary round was released on August 9, 2022.
What is the number of vacancies to be filled through HPSC HCS Exam 2021?
- HPSC HCS and other Allied Services exam 2021 is being conducted to fill a total of 156 vacancies.
The HPSC HCS Mains written examination for the posts of HCS (Executive Branch) & Others Allied Services is going to take place in Panchkula on 29-30 October 2022.
The detailed schedule for the examination will release later. Worry not, we will keep you updated with all the news regarding this examination.
How to check the schedule of HPSC HCS Main Exam 2022
- Click on the link hpsc.gov.in OR paste it into a browser and hit “enter”
- Go to the ‘Announcement Section’ on the Homepage.
- Click on the link reading “Announcements regarding Mains Written Examination Schedule for the posts of HCS (Ex. Br. ) & Other Allied Services Examination – 2021”.
- You will get HPSC HCS Mains Exam Schedule 2021 in a PDF format in a new window.
- Download the schedule and take a print-out for future reference.
Haryana PSC Civil Service Selection Process 2022
- The Haryana Civil Service exam has 3 stages for final selection, starting from Preliminary exam to Mains, and concluding with the Personal Interview.
- Stage I – Preliminary test is only qualifying in nature and consists of two papers.
- Stage II – Mains exam has five papers
- Papers are objective as well as subjective in nature.
HPSC HCS Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
- There will be two papers, each with 100 marks of objective MCQ, and 2-hour of duration.
- For every wrong answer, ¼th of marks, i.e. 0.25 will be deducted.
- Exam is taken in two languages:Hindi or English. You can choose either of them
- One mark for every right answer while a wrong answer can set you back by 1/4 mark.
- Selection for Mains is based on marks obtained in Paper I only, provided that you pass the paper 2 by scoring at least 33% in it.
HPSC HCS Mains Exam Pattern 2022
- Main Exam comprises a total of 5 papers: 3 compulsory papers of 100 marks each; and two optional papers with 150 marks each.
- You can choose the subjects in the optional papers
- Overall, the main exam is of 600 marks.
- 75-mark interview is conducted thereafter to judge the personality of the candidate.
- Candidates are ranked based on the combine performance (600+75 = 675 marks) of the mains and the interview.