ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 For Probationary Officer Posts, Apply Online Before April 20
The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC) has released an official notification for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer. The willing and interested candidates can apply online for the posts through the ECGC official website at www.ecgc.in before 20 April 2022.
ECGC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
A total of 75 vacancies need to be filled for the post of Probationary Officers through ECGC Recruitment 2022.
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
ECGC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have a Graduation Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised institute. Candidates should check the official notification PDF for details regarding eligibility criteria for ECGC Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit: The candidates should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years of age. The age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Organisation||Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC)|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Degree in the relevant discipline|
|Industry||Govt. of India|
|Salary||Rs. 53,600 to Rs. 1,02,090|
|Application Start Date||21 March 2022|
|Application End Date||20 April 2022|
ECGC Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
Candidates belonging to Gen/OBC/EWS category need to pay an application fee of Rs 850 and SC/ST/PwD candidates shall pay Rs. 175 for ECGC PO Recruitment 2022.
ECGC Recruitment 2022: Selection Process And Pay Scale
The candidates applying for ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 will be selected on the basis of an Online Examination and an Interview. The online exam will be held on May 29, 2022, and the admit card for the same will be available in the first week of May 2022.
The selected candidates for the Probationary Officer (PO) posts will get a salary of Rs. 53,600 to Rs. 1,02,090.
ECGC Recruitment 2022: How To Apply
The candidates who are eligible for the ECGC Recruitment 2022 can apply online through the official website at www.ecgc.in. The candidates need to fill in all the required details along with the relevant documents to complete the application process. The last date to submit the application form is 20 April 2022.
Download the ECGC Recruitment 2022 notification PDF for Probationary Officer (PO) posts here
- TNPSC Recruitment 2022 For 626 Assistant Engineer And Other Jobs, Apply Before May 3 On tnpsc.gov.in
- WCD Odisha Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 For 723 Posts, Apply Online At wcd.odisha.gov.in Before April 16
- RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2022 For 6406 Grama Panchayat Secretary And SDA Assistant Notification
- IGNOU PhD Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared At ignou.nta.ac.in, Here’s How To Download Scorecard
- Kashiyatra 2022: IIT Varanasi (BHU) Annual Social Cultural Fest Kashiyatra
- NEET UG 2022 Notification Registration Update: Check Steps To Fill Application Form And Exam Dates
- Bihar Police SI Sergeant Admit Card 2022: Download BPSSC PSI Sergeant Mains Call Letter Direct Link