Central University Entrance Test (CUET), for admission to different programmes of the participating Central Universities, will provide a single window opportunity to the students to seek admission in these participating Universities / Institute(s) across the country.
CUET PG Admit Card 2022: NTA(National Testing Agency) has released the CUET PG 2022 Admit Card for the exam days of 5th and 6th September 2022. Candidates can download the CUET PG Hall Ticket by visiting the official website – cuet.nta.nic.in.
As per the notice, ‘The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the Common University Entrance Test [CUET (PG)-2022 in two shifts Shift 1: 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 P.M. and Shift 2: 03.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M. through the Compute Based Test (CBT).’
How to download admit card for CUET PG 2022?
Candidates are advised to follow the below-given steps to download CUET PG Admit Card 2022.
1. Visit the official website – cuet.nta.nic.in
2. Log in with you valid credentials and enter security pin displayed on the screen.
3. Admit card CUET PG 2022 for 5th 7 6th September will be displayed on the screen.
4. Download and take a printout of CUET PG Admit Card 2022 for future use.
According to the official notification, candidates are advised to note the following:
1. The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility conditions.
2. Admit Card will not be sent by post.
3. Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made thereon.
4. Issue of Admit Card, however, will not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of the admission process.
5. Candidates are advised to preserve a copy of their Admit Card and keep it in good condition for future reference.
In case you face any difficulty while downloading CUET PG Admit Card 2022:
In case any candidate faced difficulty in downloading the Admit Card for CUET (PG)-2022, he/she can contact on NTA Help Desk at 011 40759000/ 011 69227700 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.