Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) is going to declare the first round seat allotment result for Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) 2022 counselling today October 8, at 4 pm.
So all the students who participated in COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 can now head to the official website of comedk.org to check and download their seat allotment results.
What after the result is out?
- Along with the result, you’ll be given a seat allotment letter by the authority.
- Submit the fee to receive the mandatory fee receipt between October 8 (11 am) and 12 (3 pm).
- Students will need to submit both these documents to the allotted college to proceed with the admission process.
How to check COMEDK UGET 2022 Round 1 Seat Allotment Result
- Visit the official website at comedk.org
- Click on the “Candidates Login” button
- Enter your credentials such as Application Number and Password to log in
- Once logged in, press the “Decision Making” Tab
- Your COMDEK round 1 seat allotment result will show up on the screen
- Check the Course, Institute, and Required Fee Amount of the College allotted to you
- Download and take a printout of the same for future needs
Important Points on COMDEK
- This is going to be the last edition of COMEDK UGET exam as the Karnataka state government has decided to merge it with KCET.
- KCET is a state-level entrance test for students wanting admission into professional courses such as engineering, pharmacy, agriculture and veterinary courses in colleges of Karnataka.
- After the merger, KCET will be held as a national-level entrance test from 2023 onwards.
List of Documents Required for Seat Allotment Process
For the General Merit List Students
- Original ID proof, Date of birth proof, Domicile Certificate, PUC or 12th class or equivalent mark sheet, Admit card (if applicable), Caste certificate (if applicable)
For HKR (Hyderabad – Karnataka) Merit List Students
- In addition to all the documents mentioned above, you will also require an HKR certificate.
- It should be in the name of the candidate issued by Asst. Commissioner in charge of Revenue subdivision as well as a Karnataka domicile certificate.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed