The Allahabad University PGAT 2022 exam is scheduled to be held from 4 to 7 August.
Only those candidates who have completed the Allahabad University registration process can download the AU admit card 2022. Before downloading the Allahabad University 2022 admit card, applicants must keep these details handy- the login credentials.
How to download Allahabad University admit card 2022?
1. Go to the Allahabad University official website – aupravesh2022.com.
2. Click on the link which reads “PGAT Admission 2022”.
3. Fill in the login id and password, then click on the “login” button.
4. The admit card will appear on the screen.
5. Candidates are suggested to download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
If you forgot the login details for Allahabad University Admit card 2022, follow these steps:
1. Open the official website, aupravesh2022.com
2. On the login page, click on forgot password
3. Fill in email ID and course details.
4. You will get a link on your registered email id to reset your password.
5. Open the link, reset your password, and save it somewhere for further need.
Candidates need to carry the following documents on the day of the AU PGAT 2022 entrance test:
1. Applicants need to carry the Allahabad University admit card.
2. Original valid photo identity proof, like aadhaar card, passport, ration card, PAN card, driving licence, voter id or any other proof that proves your identity in the country.
3. Recent passport size coloured photograph.
4. Last but not the least, CONFIDENCE.
Note: 1. In case of any discrepancy in the hall ticket of AU PGAT admit card 2022, applicants must contact Allahabad University immediately to resolve it as soon as possible.
2. Candidates are advised to keep a hard copy of the admit card until the admission process for AU PGAT 2022 is over.