After the sudden announcement of CBSE Class 12th term 2 examination, speculations are that CBSE also can announce the Class 10th results anytime today. The results are declared on CBSE’s official website today. Students who appeared in the examination can check their scorecard on cbse.gov.in.
CBSE 12th, Term 2 Result 2022: Pass Percentage
Finally the wait of around 14 lakhs students of class 12th has come to an end with the declaration of results. This year the overall pass percentage has been 92.71% with 13,30,662 of students who successfully qualified the exam out of total 14,35,366 students who appeared in the exam. Comparatively the pass percentage of 2022 is being considered as better than the pre-pandemic time when it used to be around 84 to 89%.
Yuvakshi Vig Scored 500: Topper of CBSE Class 12th
In the Central Board of Secondary, Class 12th examination as many as 1,34,797 students get 90+ marks. This year the Merit Certification will be issued to 0.1% of students who scored the Highest marks in the subjects. Yuvakshi Vig from Noida, topped in the exam with 500/500 marks. She scored 100 in each of 5 subjects: English, History, Political Science, Painting and Psychology.
Talking about gender wise performance this year too Girls outshine Boys in CBSE 12th Result 2022.
- Girls: 94.54%
- Boys: 91.25%
- Transgender: 100%
CBSE 12th Result 2022: Pass % Region Wise
|Region||CBSE Class12th, 2022 Pass Percentage|
CBSE Class 12th: Steps To Download The Scorecard
- Step 1: Visit the official website of CBSE – cbse.gov.in, cbse.nic.in, or cbseresults.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the link to ‘CBSE Term 2 Result for Class 12’ on the homepage
- Step 3: Enter your roll number in the box and submit.
- Step 4: Now your marksheet will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: From here you can download your scorecard and don’t forget to take a printout for future reference.