CBSE releases the 10th and 12th Board Exam 2023 registration forms for private students on September 17, 2022. If you are wondering who are private students and whether you are one, you are at the right place. Since the last date to apply for this exam is September 30, it becomes all the more important for every student and their parents to know who exactly are private students as per CBSE.
Who are private students according to CBSE Board Exam 2023
- Students of the session 2021-22 who have been declared essential repeat in the result of the 2022 examination.
- Students of the session 2021-22 who have been placed in ‘compartment’ in Board’s Main Examinations 2022 if not declared Pass in the 1st chance.
- Students of the session 2021-22 who have been placed in compartment in first chance Compartment Examination-2022.
- Students who have been declared fail/essential repeat in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Passed out students of 2022 who wish to appear for Improving their performance in one or more subjects.
- Passed out students of 2021 and 2022 who wish to appear in an Additional Subject.
- Women Students who are bonafide residents of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT of Delhi).
- Candidates With Special Needs who are bonafide residents of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT of Delhi) on producing reasonable evidence of having difficulty attending normal institutions.
CBSE Board Exam 2023 Fee
|Fee Slab||For Indian student||For Overseas student||Dates|
|Exam Fee||₹ 1,500 for 5 subjects.
₹ 300 per subject for each additional subject
|₹ 10,000 for 5 subjects
₹ 2,000 per subject for each additional subject
|September 17 – September 30, 2022|
|Exam fee for compartment, additional, improvement||₹ 300 per subject||₹ 2,000 per subject||Same as above|
|Practical fee||₹ 150 for each practical, project work subject||₹ 350 for each practical, project work subject||Same as above|
|With late fee||₹ 2,000 per candidate (in addition to fee)||₹ 2,000 per candidate (in addition to fee)||October 1 – October 7, 2022|
How to register for CBSE Board Exam 2023 as a Private Students
A step-by-step guide to applying for CBSE Board Exam Registration 2023 as a Private Student
- Click on the official website link: https://www.cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/cbse.html
- Scroll down the home page until you reach the tab reading ‘व्यक्तिगत परीक्षार्थी’
- Click on ‘व्यक्तिगत परीक्षार्थी’ link from the drop down menu
- You will be redirected to a new page meant for private candidates. Press Continue.
- Now you reach the main page with all the instructions and application form links for different categories of private candidates such as Improvement, Failure, Additional Subjects, Female etc.
- Choose the category and fill the form as instructed.
- Upload your image and required documents, and deposit the fee. Once fee payment is confirmed, submit and download the form. You can even take a printout for future use.
The Central Board of Secondary Education is the national education board of the country for public and private schools.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Sunday, September 18, 2022, 11:22 [IST]