Careerindia has been told that candidates will be able to register only when the application forms get released by the CBSE. And this is expected to happen on September 17, 2022.
Once the application form is released, students will be able to register for Class 10 and Class 12 board exams 2023 by visiting the official CBSE website at cbse.gov.in. Be very mindful that you must complete the process by the last date of September 30, 2022.
CBSE Board Examination 2023 Dates
- The CBSE board examination 2023 for class 10 and class 12 will be conducted in February/ March/ April.
- The last date to submit the application form for the CBSE Board exam 2023, is September 30.
Who are called Private Students?
- All the students unable to join regular schools – for any reason whatsoever – are considered to be private candidates.
- They are the ones home-schooled by parents or those who have to leave school midway or any other person who just wants to sit for these exams.
What about students studying at a school?
- The responsibility to register school students for CBSE Exams lies with that very school.
- Students don’t proactively have to register on their own.
How to apply for CBSE Board Exam Registration 2023
- Click on the official website link: https://www.cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/cbse.html
- Tap on the link which reads ‘व्यक्तिगत परीक्षार्थी’ on the home page.
- You will be redirected to a new page meant for private candidates.
- Now, tap on the examination form link and fill in the credentials.
- Upload the required documents and deposit the fee.
- Afterwards, tap on the submit button.
- Download and take a printout of your application form for future use and reference.
CBSE Board Exam 2023 Registration Fee
- CBSE board registration fee for general candidates is Rs 1500 for 5 subjects.
- In case one decides to opt for additional subjects, each subject will cost him/her ₹ 300.
The Central Board of Secondary Education is the national education board of the country for public and private schools.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, September 15, 2022, 17:35 [IST]