CAT 2022 will be conducted in a computer-based mode(online) on November 27 for admission to various management programmes at IIMs in India. The admit card for CAT 2022 exam will be released on October 27. Around 2 lakh students are going to take the CAT exam this year. The CAT exam is conducted every year by the respective IIMs for admission to PGDM/MBA courses.
CAT EXAM 2022: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Interested candidates must have a three-year bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited university. Candidate must have scored at least a cumulative grade of 50 per cent for general category candidates and 45 per cent for SC, ST, and PwD candidates. Also, there is no age limit to apply for CAT, and no experience is required for the CAT exam. It is to be noted that candidates who are in the final year can also apply for CAT 2022 provided that they submit the pass certificate by the stipulated date.
Registration Fee for CAT 2022 Exam
The online registration fee is Rs 2,300, while Rs 1,150 fee is for SC, ST and PwD category candidates.
Documents Needed For CAT 2022 Registration
For filling out the CAT 2022 registration form, candidates should keep these details handy- Active email address, valid mobile number, passport size photograph, signature, personal details, academic details and payment details.
Steps to fill IIM CAT application form 2022-
Candidates are advised to follow these steps while filling the CAT 2022 application form.
1. Go to the IIM CAT official website, i.e. iimcat.ac.in.
2. Click on the link which reads “New Candidate Registration” on the CAT 2022 official website.
3. Fill in the details such as name, email id, and phone number in the CAT exam form 2022
4. Now, click on the “Generate OTP” button.
5. Login using your CAT 2022 credentials.
6. Fill in all the academic/ qualification details in the CAT form 2022.
7. Enter all the personal and communication details.
8. Upload all the required documents. If you have any work experience, then fill in those details too.
9. Select IIM Programmes & interview cities as per your interest and convenience, respectively.
10. Now, pay the CAT 2022 application fees.
11. Do not forget to take a printout of the submitted CAT 2022 registration form for any future requirement.