Now, candidates can still fill out the CAT 2022 form only in online mode at the CAT 2022 official website- iimcat.ac.in. Candidates are advised to check the CAT exam eligibility in this article or official notification before filling out the CAT form 2022.
Addition of New Exam Centre
The Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore has also notified the CAT 2022 aspirants that Imphal (Manipur) has been included in the list of CAT exam test centres. Now, the number of CAT 2022 test centres has increased to 151.
CAT 2022 will be conducted in a computer-based mode(online) on November 27 for admission to various management programmes at IIMs in India. The admit card for CAT 2022 exam will be released on October 27.
How to fill IIM CAT application form 2022?
Candidates are advised to follow these steps while filling the CAT 2022 application form.
1. Go to the IIM CAT official website, i.e. iimcat.ac.in.
2. Click on the link which reads “New Candidate Registration” on the CAT 2022 official website.
3. Fill in the details such as name, email id, and phone number in the CAT exam form 2022
4. Now, click on the “Generate OTP” button.
5. Login using your CAT 2022 credentials.
6. Fill in all the academic/ qualification details in the CAT form 2022.
7. Enter all the personal and communication details.
8. Upload all the required documents. If you have any work experience, then fill in those details too.
9. Select IIM Programmes & interview cities as per your interest and convenience, respectively.
10. Now, pay the CAT 2022 application fees.
11. Do not forget to take a printout of the submitted CAT 2022 registration form for any future requirement