Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022 Notification is released for 7692 Clerk, Court reader, Stenographer, and Peon. The online application has already started from 20th September 2022. The last date to apply for the same is 20th October 2022.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies at the official website of Civil Courts, Patna districts.ecourts.gov.in. The online application process will be concluded till October 20, 2022 by 11:59 pm.
Note: 1. Applications are accepted in online mode only.
2. Keep a note that those who are applying for more than one post need to apply separately for each post.
Bihar Civil Court Recruitment Details
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 7692 vacancies for the posts of Clerk, Stenographer, Peon/Orderly, and Court Reader-cum-Deposition Writer.
For posts like Clerk, Peon, Court Reader, a Preliminary Test, written test, and interview will be conducted for shortlisting of candidates.
For Stenographer post, a Preliminary Test, written test, steno test and viva voce will be conducted.
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 Details
Through Bihar Civil Court Recruitment drive a total of 7692 posts of Clerk, Stenographer, Court reader, and Peon are to be filled out. The Post-wise vacancies are given below:
Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
Gen/ BC/ EBC/EWS- Rs. 800/-
SC/ST/PwD- Rs. 400/-
The application fees for Peon/Orderly is:
Gen/ BC/ EBC/EWS Category- Rs. 600/-
SC/ST/PwD- Rs. 300/-
How to apply for Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to apply for the vacancies of Bihar Civil Court.
1. Go to the official website of the Bihar Civil Court i.e. districts.ecourts.gov.in/patna.
2. Fill in the required details for registration such as your name, email id, and mobile number.
3. A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
4. Log in to the portal to complete the application process using the login credentials sent at the time of registration.
5. Fill up all the required details correctly.
6. Upload the documents, photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression in the required format.
7. Pay the required application fee for Bihar Civil Court vacancies.
8. Download the application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.