The Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowships will be awarded for a period of two years, with the possibility of a one-year extension based on a favourable evaluation by the review committee. The deadline for application submissions is June 17, 2022.
Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022: Eligibility
Below are the eligibility criteria for interested candidates:
- Candidates should hold a Ph.D. degree from one of the top 500 universities (THE or QS ranking) with a strong academic record or two years of postdoctoral experience from one of the top 500 universities.
- Candidates should have publications in high-impact journals and be able to conduct independent research.
- As of June 17, 2022, the candidate should be under the age of 35 years to apply.
- Rules of the government of India would apply.
Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022
A monthly stipend of Rs 1 lakh (Approx USD 1,350 per month) will be given to candidates. In addition, the candidate would be eligible for Rs 3 lakh (USD 3,800) annual research grant. There may be a limited number of campus accommodations available.
Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022: List of Required Documents
Candidates must review the following documents before applying for the fellowship:
- Proposed Research Strategy
- One-page curriculum vitae with a list of all publications; curriculum vitae format is available on the IoE, BHU website.
- Two or more PDF files with important articles and a brief summary of the candidate’s contribution
- Attach a consent document from a BHU faculty member who is willing to host.
- Letter of recommendation from thesis supervisor or PDF advisor.
Candidates can check more details regarding Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022 on the BHU official website.