The Haryana School Education Board (HSEB), Bhiwani, has released the application form online on their website – bseh.org.in.
When can I apply for the BSEH compartment exam 2022?
Last date to fill the application form: August 25, 2022
Last date to fill the application form with a late fine of Rs 100: August 29, 2022
Last date to fill the application form with a late fine of Rs 300: September 02, 2022
Last date to fill the application form with a late fine of Rs 1,000: September 06, 2022
What is the BSEH compartment/additional subjects exam 2022 application fee?
How to fill the BSEH 2022 exam application form for compartment/additional subject?
- If you are taking the exam for compartment, or to improve marks in certain subjects, just submit the application form with fee, and you are done!
- Keep the hard copy for future reference.
However, the candidates of additional subject need to send the hard copy of the application form and other documents…
Assistant Secretary (Secondary/Senior Secondary)
Haryana Board of School Education, Bhiwani
What do we mean by candidates of additional subject?
- Those candidates who have passed two year ITI diploma, and now want their qualification to come on par with secondary/senior secondary… are candidates of additional subject
- Once they apply for, and pass, these additional subjects in Haryana Board of School Education Compartment Exam 2022; they become equivalent to secondary/senior secondary students.
Just so you know, 19,679 candidates will have to appear for BSEH Supplementary Exam 2022
- Haryana 10th result 2022: 73.18% students passed
- Haryana 12th result 2022: 87.08% students passed
What if students find it difficult to apply for BSEH Supplementary Exam 2022?
- Just contact the board’s email address at bseh.org.in OR call the helpline number 01664-254300 for guidance.