The AP POLYCET 2022 online registration process has begun on April 11, by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Vijayawada. Candidates can register for the exam till May 18, 2022, at the official website, polycetap.nic.in.
The exam is set to take place on May 29, 2022. The date for the announcement of the results is tentatively set for June 10, 2022.
AP POLYCET 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have cleared the SSC examination administered by the Andhra Pradesh/Telangana State Board of Secondary Education, or an equivalent test administered by the Board of Secondary Education, AP/TS, like the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), ICSE (Indian Council for Secondary Education), NIOS (National Institute of Open School), APOSS (A.P. Open School Society), or class 10 exam conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Maths as one of the subjects, and received minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
There is no upper age limit for candidates taking POLYCET 2022.
AP POLYCET 2022
|Exam||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test, AP POLYCET 2022|
|Organiser||State Board of Technical Education and Training Telangana|
|AP POLYCET Exam Date||May 29, 2022|
|AP POLYCET Registration Date||April 11 to May 18, 2022|
|AP POLYCET Result Date||June 10, 2022 (Tentative)|
AP POLYCET 2022: How To Apply
Step 1: Go to polycetap.nic.in, which is the official website.
Step 2: Select the application tab on the homepage.
Step 3: Choose the board and enter the information for class 10th examination.
Step 4: Fill in the essential information and select the payment method for the application fee.
Step 5: Download the application form and submit it.
Step 6: Keep a printout for future need.
AP POLYCET is a Polytechnic Common Entrance Test that is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP, Vijayawada for admission to Diploma level programmes offered in government, aided, private, and unaided polytechnics, as well as Second Shift polytechnics offered in existing private unaided engineering colleges.
- WCD Odisha Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 For 723 Posts, Apply Online At wcd.odisha.gov.in Before April 16
- ECIL Recruitment 2022 For 1625 Junior Technician Posts, Apply Online At ecil.co.in Before April 11
- KSP Recruitment 2022 For 3500 Armed Police Constables, Download Karnataka Police APC Notification
- SGPGI Recruitment 2022 For 454 Group B And C Posts, Apply Online Before April 19 On sgpgims.org.in
- NTPC Executive Notification 2022 Released For 55 Executive Jobs In NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
- AASC Recruitment 2022 For 13300 Class IV Staff Jobs In AASC Notification For Class IV Staff Download
- BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 For 40506 Bihar Head Teacher Jobs In Bihar Primary Schools
- NFL Recruitment 2022 For 49 Senior Consultant And Consultant Jobs At NFL Punjab Bathinda Unit