The timing of AILET 2023 exam is from 11 am to 12.30 pm. The online AILET application form will open on September 07, on its official website- nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
The AILET 2023 notification reads, “The National Law University, Delhi will conduct “All India Law Entrance Test – 2023 (AILET 2023) for admission to Five Year BA LLB (Hons), LLM and PhD programme for the academic year 2023-24 on December 11, 2022 (Sunday) from 11 am to 12:30 pm at all India level.”
AILET 2023 Exam Important Dates
Application form date September 7, 2022
Admission notice date September 7, 2022
AILET 2023 exam date December 11, 2022 (11 am to 12.30 pm)
AILTE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed the 10+2 examination and scored a minimum of 50%. However, candidates appearing for 10+2 examinations in the year of the AILET can also apply, provided they meet the above eligibility at the time of admission.
For BA LLB Class 12th with 45% marks, for LLM it is LLB or equivalent degree with 50% marks, and for PhD eligibility criteria is LLM or an equivalent law degree with minimum 55% marks.
How to fill AILET 2023 application form?
Candidates are advised to follow the below-given steps to fill the application form of AILET 2023:
1. Go to the official website of the university – nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
2. Click on the tab which reads- new registration link
3. Register using active mobile number and valid email address
4. Select the course (BA LLB, LLM or Ph.D) for which you want to apply and fill out the application form of AILET 2023
5. Pay the application fee and complete the application process.
AILET 2023 Application Fee
The AILET application fee is Rs. 3,050 for general category candidates, and for SC and ST candidates, the application fee is Rs. 1,050. BPL candidates from SC and ST categories are exempted from paying the application fee.