Rajasthan Government is going to fill a massive 2,996 government posts through Common Eligibility Test.
The job vacancy has been notified by the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB). It intends to fill posts such as Female Supervisor, Patwari, Ziladar, Platoon Commander, Tehsil Revenue Accountant, Sub Jailor, Supervisor and Hotel Superintendent Grade 2.
The Exam for these vacancies, Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test (RCET), will be conducted from January 6-9, 2023 in various cities of India.
Interested candidates can head to the official website of RSMSSB at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in to apply for these vacancies between 22 September to 21 October 2022. Alternatively, you can also visit sso.rajasthan.gov.in. We have provided below a step-by-step guide to applying for RSMSSB CET Recruitment 2022.
Now with RCET in place, students will no longer have to appear for a separate written test for each post.
- The application/registration window is from 22 September to 21 October 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB CET Vacancy 2022
Female Supervisor: Graduation
Graduation and O level certificate course from NIELIT /DOEACC OR DPCS course from COPA OR
Diploma/Degree in Computer Application OR Science for 3 years OR Diploma in CS OR BE/BTech or RS CIT OR anything equivalent.
Platoon Commander: Graduation or ex-soldier
Sub-Jailer, Hostel Superintendent Grade-II: Graduation
Tehsil Revenue Accountant and Jr Accountant:
Degree/CA with DOEACC O Level Exam Passed OR COPA DPCS Course qualified OR Degree Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application/IT OR
Diploma in Computer Science and Electronics/IT OR Certificate Court in Information Technology NCT Rajasthan.
- Hostel Superintendent, Tehsil Revenue Accountant and Jr Accountant – 21 to 40 years
- Platoon Commander – 20 to 40 years
- Other – 18 to 40 years
RSMSSB CET Exam Pattern
- 150 questions worth 300 marks will be asked. The questions will come from the following subjects:
RSMSSB CET Admit Card 2022
- RSMSSB CET Admit Card is expected to release in December 2022 on the official website at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
How to Apply for RSMSSB CET Recruitment 2022
- Step 1: Click on the link: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in OR you can also visit SSO Rajasthan website “sso.rajasthan.gov.in” especially if you are already a registered user there
In case you are not, you have to register there by submitting your details and then Log in using the credentials you just created.
Once the Application Form link gets activated
- Step 2: click on the job application link
- Step 3: Submit the details asked, pay the fee, and submit
- Step 4: Download the confirmation page and take its printout for future requirements.
- For General/OBC Candidates: ₹ 450
- For OBC/Non-Creamy Layer Candidates: ₹ 350
- For SC/ST Candidates: ₹ 250
- For Correction Charge: ₹ 300