There are 21 vacancies in the Jammu and Kashmir PSC (Public Service Commission) for the posts of Medical Officers across various systems of medicine like Homeopathy, Unani, and Ayurvedic.
Interested and Eligible candidates, with a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field of medicine, can apply for these vacancies on jkpsc.nic.in till September 30, 2022. If something goes wrong, applicants even get the luxury to edit their online application forms from October 1 to 3, 2022.
Details of JKPSC Medical Officers’ Vacancies 2022
The JKPSC MO Recruitment drive 2022 is looking to fill up a total of 21 vacancies. Here is the breakup:
- Medical Officer, Homeopathy: 8 Vacancies
- Medical Officer, Unani: 6 Vacancies
- Medical Officer, Ayurvedic: 7 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC MO Vacancies 2022:
- For Medical Officer (Homeopathy): Bachelor’s degree in Homeopathy recognised by CCIH/CCIM.
- For Medical Officer (Unani): Bachelor’s degree in Unani recognised by CCIM.
- For Medical Officer (Ayurvedic): Bachelor’s degree in Ayurvedic recognised by CCIM.
- Applicants should not be over the age of 40 years as on January 1, 2022.
- Needless to say, the upper age limit of 40 years will be relaxed for reserved category applicants.
Application Fee for JKPSC MO Recruitment 2022
- For Applicants of General Category: ₹ 1000
- For Applicants of Reserved Category: ₹ 500
How to apply for the JKPSC 2022 Medical Officer Recruitment:
Here is the step-by-step guide to applying for JKPSC 2022 Recruitment for Medical Officers
- Visit the official website at jkpsc.nic.in
- Login with Username, Password, and Captcha
- Now on the Homepage, under the Recruitment tab, click on ‘Jobs/Online Application.’
- You will get to a new page with a small ‘Direct Recruitment’ window
- Hover over the ‘Direct Recruitment’ window and click on the ‘Apply’ button
- Now click on the vacancy you want to apply for
- Fill up the application form, upload the documents and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, September 1, 2022, 17:44 [IST]