IIM Bangalore, the body conducting the CAT Exam this year, is going to close the Application Window for CAT 2022 on September 14 at sharp 5 pm. In case you are interested in sitting for CAT Exam 2022, you must hurry up, as there is only 8 more days to go, and apply online at the official website (iimcat.ac.in) if you already haven’t.
CAT (Common Admission Test) exams are conducted every year for granting admissions into topmost management colleges and courses, including all IIMs, across the nation. CAT is considered one of the toughest entrance exams for management courses in India and around the world.
CAT Exam 2022 Important Dates
Last Date to apply for CAT 2022 Exam: September 14 (5 pm)
CAT Exam 2022 Application Fee
- For General Category Students: ₹ 2300
- for reserved category candidates: ₹ 1150
Documents and Details required to fill CAT application form 2022
- Email id and mobile number
- Scanned copy of the passport-size photograph with your signature on it
- Academic Qualification details
- Work experience (if any)
- Card/Netbanking/UPI details needed to pay the fee
How to apply for CAT 2022 Exam
- Visit the official website at iimcat.ac.in and click on the “New Registration” tab
- Now fill in all the required information and generate login credentials such as login ID and password.
- Now re-login by entering the login credentials created above and filling out the CAT online application form.
- Upload the requisite documents in specified size and format
- Pay the CAT application fee by using your preferred online mode of transaction such as UPI/Netbanking/Cards
- Download and take a printout of the CAT application form for future use.
CAT eligibility criteria 2022
- You have to be a Graduate in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% of total marks. It is only 45% For Reserved Category Candidates i.e. for SC/ ST/ PwD
- You are in the last year of your Graduation Degree Course
- Candidates having completed their professional studies such as (CA/ CS/ ICWA/ Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of India (FIAI) are also eligible to apply