Coal India Limited (CIL) has initiated the process to fill 108 Medical Executive posts on its official website at coalindia.in. If you are interested in this vacancy, make sure to apply between 29 September to 29 October 2022. There will be no written test and the selection of these posts will be done through personal interviews.
As mentioned earlier, the candidate must at least have an MBBS degree, or higher, from a recognized Institute/College approved by the Medical Council of India. Refer to the Eligibility Criteria section of this article to find out more about the eligibility criteria for these posts.
- Starting Date to apply for the vacancy: 29 September 2022
- Last Date to apply for the vacancy: 29 October 2022
Vacancy Details for Coal India Medical Executive Recruitment 2022
- Senior Medical Officer(E3): 68 vacancy
- Senior Medical Officer (Dental) (E-3): 1 vacancy
- Sr. Medical Specialist (E4)/Medical Specialist(E3) Surgeon: 6 vacancy
- General Physician: 6 vacancy
- Gynaecologist & obstetrician: 4 vacancy
- Anaesthesia: 5 vacancy
- Orthopaedic: 3 vacancy
- Psychiatrist: 2 vacancy
- Dermatologist: 1 vacancy
- Pulmonologist/Chest Specialist: 3 vacancy
- Ophthalmologist: 5 vacancy
- Ear Nose & Throat Specialist: 1 vacancy
- Radiologist: 3 vacancy
Eligibility Criteria for Coal India Medical Executive Vacancy 2022
Senior Medical Specialist: For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine :
The minimum qualification is MBBS from a recognized Institute/ College approved by the Medical Council of India with a recognized Post Graduate Degree/DNB with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
For other Specialists, in addition to the above, Post Graduate Diploma is also considered one of the minimum eligible qualifications.
Medical Specialists (E3 grade): For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine:
The minimum qualification is MBBS from a recognized Institute/ College approved by the Medical Council of India with a recognized PG Degree/DNB.
For other Specialists, in addition to the above, Post Graduate Diploma is also considered as one of the minimum eligible qualifications.
Sr. Medical Officer (E3 grade):
MBBS from a recognized Institute/College approved by the Medical Council of India.
Sr. Medical Officer -Dental (E3 grade):
BDS from a recognized Institute/College approved by the Dental Council of India with 1-year post qualification experience from a Hospital/Clinic.
How to apply for Coal India Medical Executive Vacancy 2022
- Visit the official website of Coal India Limited at https://coalindia.in/
- Scroll Down the Home Page until you reach Career With CIL section. Click on it.
- Click on the tab reading ‘Jobs in Coal India’
- Click on the job notification link regarding Medical Executives
- You’ll be taken to a PDF file in a new window. Download and take a printout of it.
- Now fill the Application Form manually and send it in a prescribed format to the given address
Make sure to send the application in the prescribed format, along with all the required self-attested photocopies, through speed post to the following address by the last date of 29 October 2022 (5 pm)
at Executive Establishment Department,
Second Floor, Coal Estate, Western Coalfields Limited,
Civil Lines, Nagpur, Maharashtra-440001