There are 1033 vacancies in UPPCL for the post of Executive Assistant, a Grade 3 post with a Pay Scale of ₹ 27200 – ₹ 86100 for Level 4. All you need to be is a Graduate from a recognized university and a good typing speed in the Hindi Language.
Job aspirants are requested to make it quick as the last date for online application for UPPCL Recruitment 2022 is September 12, 2022. It is only 4 days from now on. So you’d better hurry up and head to the official website at www.uppcl.org in order to apply. For those needing a step-by-step guide to fill out the form, we provide that and much more in the article below.
Category Wise Details Of Vacancy
- General Category: 416
- EWS Category: 103
- OBC Category: 278
- SC Category: 216
- ST Category: 20
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL Executive Assistant Vacancy 2022:
- The candidate must be a Graduate of a recognised University and typing Speed in Hindi of 30 wpm on a Computer.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- For General/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS Category: ₹ 1180
- For SC/ST Category: ₹ 826
- For Physically Handicapped Category: ₹ 12
You can pay the Examination Fee through Internet Banking/Cards OR Challan.
UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Starting date for applying online: August 19, 2022
- Last date for applying online: September 12, 2022
- Last date for payment of fee online: September 12, 2022
- Last date for payment of fee through Challan: September 14, 2022
- Exam Date: 2nd week October 2022
UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the performance of candidates in the Computer-Based Test and a Hindi Typing Skill Test.
- The computer-Based Test will consist of 4 Sections/Subjects with a total of 180 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each question will carry one mark. There will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 against each Wrong Answer.
- The total marks for the Test will be 180.
List of Subject/Section with Marks
- General Studies: 25
- Logical Knowledge: 45
- General Hindi (Intermediate Standard): 55
- General English (Intermediate Level): 55
Candidates have to have a minimum Hindi Typing Speed of 30 Words per minute on the Computer.
How to Apply for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website at www.uppcl.org OR upenergy.in/uppcl
- Scroll down till you find the section vacancy/result. (Hint: It is right to the ‘Toll Free Numbers’ Section)
- Click on It.
- Now you are in a new window, Now go click the Tab “Apply Online Against Advt No 09/VSA/2022 EA”
- Here you get all the details and instructions regarding the Exam. Read them and click the ‘Start’ button at the bottom
- Now register/log in using your credentials
- Fill out and Submit the Form as instructed
- Pay the Exam Fee
- You can download and take a printout of the submitted Application for future Use.